Sunday, August 16, 2015

I've Been Away; did ya notice? & Cottage Bark Recipe


Was greeted with a welcoming evening sky on our way back to our home in Nova Scotia. Twas nice to be away but twas nice to come home too! Unfortunately couldn't capture the sky at it's best; it was simply amazing! 



While I was away I did some eating, well of course I did. But here's a simple recipe of something I simply can't get enough of. It's my sister in law's recipe and she makes this fabulous stuff every time we manage to get to the cottage. Although I love this stuff, I will never make it at home; it's simply too good & way too addictive. It's something I only eat at the cottage. Go ahead & try it for yourself and see if you can limit yourself to just one piece! 

Cottage Bark Recipe 









No comments:

Post a Comment