Monday, June 15, 2015

One Beachy Day Adventure

OK so it wasn't exactly a great hair day thanks to the wind but it was a great day to try my first lobster roll ever. And trust me I was being adventurous cause I'm not exactly the adventurous type when it comes to food. Yep I'm thinking lobster rolls can grow on me! Enjoyed this at Musquodoboit Harbour Can you say Musquodoboit? 




Here's a few pics of beach finds minus driftwood ones found while walking on Martinique Beach. Found a bunch of broken sand dollars but then Peter found a complete one YAY and some pretty sea glass too!




Sadly we spotted not one but two dead seals on the beach. Tells me there must be live ones hanging around here. Hopefully next time we'll be spotting some live ones instead. R.I.P. & may you guys go to seal heaven! 



No comments:

Post a Comment