Thursday, April 16, 2015

How Much is that Doggy in the Window & Snow Melting!

Darling hubby made a step stool that Penny could use to get a view of our front window. She figured it out with a little encouragement! Way to go Penny Lane! 

Although there are still snow piles taller than I am, I've been able to abandon my boot grippy things on my walks home from the gym. Kind of liberating in a sense and makes my walk home seem so much easier & faster too! They have this snow melt predictor thing going on & they predict we will have snow on the ground into early May and that doesn't even include the snow mountains in parking lots. Front yard is melting really well but back yard  has more shade so snow is not melting not as fast and haven't been about in the back yard yet. Have set up our patio table & bought some new chairs and had our first glass of wine on the patio the other day! Can't see it cause we drank it all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment