Saturday, April 25, 2015

This is what having 2 dogs looks like & lots of fun for me!


So after a week of having 2 doggies, hanging out with two looks something like this. Got out for at least 3 walks with both but then the weather deteriorated and then took turns walking them separately only to get the mail.


So basement half bath has been completely gutted and is patiently waiting for the chance to become a full bath one day. So here's where I come in. Whilst Darling Hubby is on a journey back to Ontario to deal with some unexpected family business, I am left to deal with scraping all of the leftover tile backing and glue off of the cement floor. It's gonna be a blast; I can feel it already! Can hardly wait but I'm sure in a few days I'll be wishing I still had my hot tub from my old house to soothe my sore muscles! 




No comments:

Post a Comment