Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Crappy Weather & Random Rant!


So the weather has been crappy, the satellite has been out and I've been on my own. Can't even watch The Duggar's tonight and there was gonna be a whole brand new episode on. What's a girl to do. Well I BBQ'D me a burger and it was darn good! Can't tell you the last time I used the barbecue but it's been awhile, but I figured it all out!


Yeah I had planned on going to the gym yesterday with my bike but first it started raining and then it started snowing. Could have taken a bus but I'm not a fan of buses except in times of dire need. Didn't grow up with buses except school buses that is, and I despised the hour I spent on them coming home from school. So needless to say, I hibernated yesterday. Only time I went out was to get the mail; took Penny Lane with me and even she didn't really want to go out.
But really needed to get out today, so I walked to the gym, cause once again they talked of snow. But had to walk backwards in a sense, so that was something new. New things freak me out! Hubby has always driven me to my new gym and I have walked home but today I had to do the route in reverse. Freaky!
Speaking of freaky, darling son stopped by after work and I enjoyed the visit. He suggested I get my driver's license. That is one thing I just cannot do as I have a focus impairment if that makes any sense.Guessing it would roughly cost a million dollars for someone to eventually teach me how to drive. But hey if I had that kind of money, I would pay someone to chauffeur me around!

While I was freaking out & dealing with myself, hubby was packing up youngest darling son's belongings and bringing them to his new temporary east coast home. He stopped at an Ikea to pick up a few things we wanted for our new home and while he was shopping someone stole his shopping cart that contained the stuff he was planning to buy. And it wouldn't have been an Ikea staff member, cause the stuff he was planning to purchase, had been removed from the cart and was placed randomly nearby. A staff member surely would have put the stuff back where it belonged. Seriously some folks need to learn some manners!

My snow covered back deck once again! Another freaking winter wonderland!


Love, love getting free stuff & prizes in the mail. Was rewarded with all this stuff when I went to pick up the mail. Gotta Love it! 
Well enough said gotta go watch another downloaded episode of Grey's Anatomy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment