Friday, May 1, 2015

Gym Guilt, Walk Find & Contest Prize

So I skipped going to the gym the other day and I feel guilty about it. I always feel guilty when I skip going to the gym. I have a mindset that tells me I need to go at least 3 times a week.  But my back has been super achy and I know from past experience that it is telling me to back off. Maybe it was my first bike ride to the gym  that did it in. Although it was a shorter bike ride than I used to do to get my old gym, it was definitely a tougher one with a few pretty good small hills to climb.And it was also my first outdoor bike ride this season.
I'm sure that the floor that I've been patiently scraping, has also contributed to my back issues! Hopefully I can get to the gym at least one more day this week!
On another note, I did go for an hour long walk with Penny L today, hoping it would loosen up my back. But it didn't. But Penny definitely needs a little more exposure to the outside world after this long long winter.

Oh look what I found on my walk! No not the Cesar's Rules book; that was given to me to read, by a new gym friend & neighbour. It was the $5 dollar bill that I found wrapped around a tree. Kind of glad now that I went for a walk instead of going to the gym!
Super happy that my $500 gift card prize from a contest came in! That is a prize we definitely can use. Well who can't use groceries right? Been spending a fair bit of cash on renovating & stuff for the new house. Kind of freaks me out even though we did budget cash for that reason. 
Well folks it's the first of May. Kind of hard to believe as we still have some snow in the backyard. And I'm sure there are still snow mountains at the plaza &  in parking lots. Kind of been a drab, gloomy kind of week.Right now I don't care if it's cold out but I just wanna see some sunshine! 
Here's to sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment