Sunday, May 10, 2015

Officially Gone Coastal & Pepto Bismol Blue


Well it's definitely official now that I've Gone Coastal with this pillow hanging out on one of my new Ikea chairs in my living room! I've been admiring these customized pillows from afar from Girliture and I now am the proud owner of one myself thanks to darling son & darling daughter in-law. They delivered it yesterday as a housewarming gift. Love it! It will also go perfectly with my new sofa once I get it.



I may have mentioned this before, more than likely I did. But just about anything exterior, at my place is painted a blue, a blue that in my mind is what Pepto Bismol would look like if it was blue! It may have been a pretty colour when it was originally painted but it has definitely faded and now is what I call Pepto Bismol Blue and I'm definitely not loving it.
Even the front step was painted in that colour. For the most part this lovely Pepto blue didn't bother me all winter, but when folks or delivery people came through the front door, pieces that were peeling from the front step often found their way indoors. Good thing we didn't use the front door all that often.
I know it was Mother's Day today and all, but the weather was gorgeous so I decided that the Pepto Bismol on the front step had to go.
Was gonna take a before pic but once I got hold of the power washer there was no holding back. You can still see a little of the Pepto Blue colour. Just had to leave a little so you could actually see the colour. But by the end of the week, I reckon it'll be gone!
 I consider it a Mother's Day gift to myself! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas's out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment