Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Back on Track with Renovations

With hubby back in Ontario for roughly a week, home renovations were put on hold. But glad to have him back safe & sound. And now that youngest darling son is now living in New Brunswick for a new phase of ATC training, I now have 2 of my 3 kids close by. It won't be long term but hey I'll take what I can get.
Oh and here's a couple of better views of my now pretty much completed kitchen reno.


Can't believe it actually happened but I'm glad to report that as of Monday ALL of the snow has melted from my yard both back and front. There is still snow to be seen, mostly in shaded areas and in parking lots where it was pushed together by the snow plows. So have been spending time outdoors cleaning up the yard. But have had to back off thanks to my chronic back issues. My house used to back up against a golf driving range which no longer exists; now I have a new phase of subdivision being built which is a work in progress. But I still have the sign to prove there was once a golf driving range next door! Fore!

Now that hubby is back downstairs bath reno is back on track. New tub has been delivered and is awaiting installation. It will be great to have a second bathroom  for guests and easy access to a bathroom when working outdoors. Perhaps you can't see it clearly but I did remove lots of glue & tile from the floor when hubby was away! 

2 comments:

  1. You guys did a lovely job on your kitchen. It was nice to see it from start to finish! Outstanding! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy the kitchen now feels more like us and more like home!

    ReplyDelete