Saturday, May 30, 2015

Lobster Poutine, Driftwood & Rocks

I confess I have never been a big fan of Seafood! Growing up I didn't eat fish not even fish & chips. Well I did eat chips and plenty of them. Hubby has been trying to convert me and I have to admit seafood is definitely growing on me. And now that I'm living in area where seafood is at it's best, I'm trying to be adventurous & spread my Foodie Wings. Since I've landed in Nova Scotia, I've eaten haddock aka fish & chips, halibut & salmon purchased roadside from a truck selling fresh seafood and lobster poutine! Can't go wrong with anything poutine! 

My first Lobster Poutine! Enjoyed this fabulous meal with hubby darling son & daughter in-law & visiting family, bro & sis in-law! Great Company Great Times & also an excuse to be an absentee blogger! 



While I haven't always been a fan of Seafood, I have been a longtime fan of Driftwood. Love the weathered look of it, the uniqueness of each piece and the feel of the smooth wood grain.

My Driftwood Collection awaiting projects of a Pinteresting Kind!



A pic of some interesting Rock finds. These guys will be making their home in my gardens. Oops just noticed my toes made it into the pic. Note to self; paint toe nails before including them in pics! 




2 comments:

  1. I am so JEALOUS! You are having lobster poutine and I am not! Wah! Nice driftwood pieces too...I'll keep my eyes open for ideas for yah. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy you will just have to come out East for some lobster poutine!

      Delete