Thursday, May 7, 2015

Exploration & Penny video

Well been backing off on cleaning up the yard and back is feeling a whole lot better. Rode my bike to gym for the second time ever. Maybe it wasn't such a great idea. Did a spin class just before, had nothing left in my tank and there was a strong headwind combined with a few climbs. Done need I say more! 

Took a mini stroll to no man's land just behind my backyard because I'd been officially cut off from doing yard work ( thanks to my sore back ) and discovered this cool stream & mini waterfalls. Not the best pic cause I just took it with my phone. Need to bring hubby back here when he's done with all the yard work. 



We had pork chops on the barbecue yesterday and hubby decided to give Penny L a bone to chomp on . Well kind of freaked her out. Here's a mini video of what it looked like.




2 comments:

  1. That video is hilarious! Poor Penny...scared of a pork chop. And, is the stream large enough that there would be brook trout in it? I remember fishing in streams in NS with my Dad & Gramma and getting a wack of brook trout which we fried up for breakfast! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Wendy, not sure if there will be trout in it. Need to check it out; would be cool if there was!

    ReplyDelete