Friday, April 3, 2015

Kitchen Reno Update, Boychoir, Penny L outing & Dreaming of a White Easter

Sometimes, just sometimes, it's nice to wake up and have nowheres to go! Stores are closed as is most everything else & although I could have gone to the gym, decided on a day off since I already went 3 days this week. So today was a day to go nowheres except for a short neighbourhood first ever walk with Penny Lane.
Although we didn't really go anywhere doesn't mean we weren't busy. Plenty of projects on the go & kitchen reno continues. A new kitchen window was installed today, remaining upper shelves were hung & we added some under shelf lighting. We're really loving the look although it may not be a look for everyone!



Received some free passes to an advance movie screening of Boychoir. Loved, loved, loved  the movie and not just saying that cause I got to go for free. It was a feel good kind of movie; a much needed uplifting kind of movie! Especially after this long hard winter!

I'm dreaming of a white Easter
not like the ones I used to know
where the treetops glisten
and children listen
to hear the bunny in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Easter
with every Easter card I don't write
May your days be spring like & bright
And may all your Easter's be not white...

Happy Easter Everyone!



 







No comments:

Post a Comment