Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cabin Fever & What to do!





As another system of rain/snow/freezing rain mix is upon us, I'm starting to go stir crazy. I want to go places, want to do things; I'm feeling antsy! Yep I'm thinkin I got me a case of that so called Cabin Fever
Yeah I know I could go downstairs & hang out on the elliptical but I'd still be in the same darn cabin.
Could go for a walk but most roads in the neighbourhood are down to a single lane due to all the snow & I'm not a fan of  sharing my walk with cars coming at ya in both directions.  I could walk on the sidewalk, well that is if I could find em.
Could go shopping but that would involve spending money & we've done enough of that lately with buying new appliances & reno stuff & all.
And window shopping, well is kinda like putting cheese in front of a mouse but not letting the mouse have it! For the birds if you ask me!
Could do some more Renovations except we're kind of  at a  point where certain things need to get done first so we can move on.
Could always do some cleaning except some areas are pointless to spend time cleaning when you're in the midst of renovations and yeah at the end of the day I would still be in the same darn cabin.
I know there are probably a million things I could do but I'm just too antsy to do anyone of em.

At least hubby can escape these 4 walls & hang out & putter in his large shed/garage.

Ah well I've done enough ranting!
Maybe I'll  just watch the snow plow widen the roads or continue reading Chihuahua's For Dummies or maybe I'll google things to do in Snova Scotia! Guess it  could be worse as some folks in my area are without power!

Oh and I haven't had mail since last Tuesday! Looks like the snow around the mail boxes is slowly melting away; maybe there will be something good in the mail this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment