Sunday, March 8, 2015

Countin Flowers on the Wall & Penny happy with her new sweater




Ever heard the song Flowers on the Wall; Counting Flowers on the Wall, that don't bother me at all? Well I unfortunately didn't write the song but I can tell you these Flowers do bug me/bother me & yeah they so gotta go even if we're not exactly ready to reno the main bath yet. 
And since the wallpaper in the kitchen came off super easy, I thought I'd rid me of those flowers in the bathroom too. Well turns out these particular flowers weren't so easy to get rid of. They were kind of plastified & designed especially for bathrooms & moist/damp spaces. Took a garment steamer & my concoction of fabric softener & hot water to get rid of em and mind you a little elbow grease too! Still some of them darn flowers left; only so much a girl can do in a day! 
And now thanks to a stencil painting beneath the border I'm now countin bows as well as flowers! Maybe I should write a song about that!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment