Thursday, March 12, 2015

Too Much Information

Back has been bugging me a bit, probably from walking home from the gym with my backpack carrying everything but the kitchen sink. So part of my workout routine today included hanging out in them massaging lazy boys at the gym. Was gonna take a selfie hanging out but I'm pretty sure taking pics at the gym is frowned upon and considering those chairs are situated right across from where management & staff hangout, I thought I'd forget the selfie. 
But here's another one I thought I might share. So maybe too much information for some but this is what going to the bathroom now looks like! Good thing hubby knows photo shop & was able to photo shop the hair off my legs. Never been a fan of shaving legs; it's kind of up there with ironing and in the winter the shaving of legs is one thing I avoid like the plague! Makes my legs super itchy and makes me want to scratch my legs till they bleed. So unless absolutely necessary no leg shaving until spring! Would appreciate any tips/secrets to help avoid itchy legs in winter! 
On another note, should have asked hubby to photo shop  me a fake tan on my legs so I actually look like I went somewheres warm this winter! 






Tried out a new route walking home from the gym. It's more scenic and off the main drag with less vehicle traffic. Thinking it might be a quicker way home, but hard to judge on a day when the sidewalks were like an ice rink. It was great to have a day or two of plus temperatures, sunshine & melting snow but when all the melted snow freezes up overnight, it creates super treacherous walking conditions. 

Came across this poor stop sign on the walk home. I reckon, a snow plow got the better of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment