Friday, March 27, 2015

Kitchen Reno & Contesting

Kitchen Reno is moving right along. Hubby is currently tiling the black spash (photos coming soon) and here is one of the open shelves that he built & installed. Putting the microwave on the shelf frees up a little more space for other stuff. Similar shelving will be installed above the bottom built ins on the other side. On the far left is the pantry door painted in the same exact colour as the base cabinets. Looks more blue/grey here in this pic does it not and not a bright blue? Well that is what the cupboards actually look like! 

Took a break from the Home Reno Scene and attended a Home Show today. Great place to get ideas & get the creative part of your brain flowing!
 Best part was I got the tickets for free by winning them in a contest. My Deep Dark Contesting side is not something I have shared with you on this blog yet, but it is definitely a big part of who I am. Yes I am a Contesting addict/junkie. and I enter tons of contests. Sometimes I win and sadly mostly I don't win. Have had a few big wins over the years but generally win a lot of small stuff, like these home show tickets. But when you're spending money on renovations every little bit helps at least in my books. And if you haven't figured it out by now I have a frugal side too! But that is a story for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment