Sunday, March 29, 2015

So as we speak, well I speak you listen, hubby is out there once again with the snow blower. Yeah we got another dumping of snow, started yesterday morning, continued throughout the day and well into the night. May have carried on all night as far as I know.  Seems like this winter is like "the song that never ends and yes it goes on and on my friend..." 
Ah well looks like the snowing & blowing have ended and at least now the sun is shining. 

So we did end up choosing a classic white subway tile for the kitchen back splash. Had to go with something simple since the counter has a fairly busy pattern. Tiles & shelves are a work in progress; here's a sneak peek. By the way hubby is loving the nearby lumberyard  (Hefler Lumber) picked up all the rough lumber for the shelving from there. I haven't been yet but I'm sure he will be a regular at this place. 
On another note, while we were out getting tiles for the kitchen back splash, spotted these Boston Ferns that were on sale. Had to have me one as I believed I had the perfect spot for one of them, well at least I hope it is the perfect spot. Always wanted one but never had the ideal spot for one. A plant hanger was already in place so that must mean something don't ya think? 

Yes backyard looking like it's a Perfect Winter Wonderland once again!



One of my first contesting prizes that arrived at my new address from Bell Lifestyle products. Love it when I go to my community postal box and find a key in my box to unlock an even bigger box. You know it means that there is something bigger waiting inside. Kind of like unlocking a treasure box, well at least for me it is! Hoping this new address brings me lots of small treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment