Monday, March 2, 2015

Not in Love & Tiny Project

I'm not Head Over Heals in Love with my new gym yet. And I would be further along in the falling in love process, if it hadn't taken a week to set up my discounted membership. So it's really no surprise that any little excuse to stay home has a stronger pull than my desire to go there. We had some more snow & well it's still snowing and and that was a good enough reason to keep me home from the gym today. Once again the outdoors looks like how you want it to look on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. 
Even though I stayed home, I did get in 40 or so minutes on the elliptical, did some weights and sit ups and push ups. Probably did more than your average person in a day, so not completely a slacker! And tomorrow I AM GOING TO THE GYM! 

On another note, I've been working on a little project. This little shelf was hanging by my kitchen range and was really kind of useless there. Decided to spruce it up a bit and hang it where it actually serves a purpose. I had some left over Chalk Paint from a project in the old house so painted it and waxed it to seal it. The neat thing about Chalk Paint is that no sanding is required although I did lightly sand this little shelf. You can see my finished project if you scroll down a wee bit. 




Here is my finished shelf in it's new location in the front hall. It now actually serves a purpose & is the perfect spot to hang Penny L's leash, collar and harness. By the way finally found a harness to fit Penny in the cat section. Wouldn't have thought of looking there if it weren't for a shopper who overheard our conversation about tiny harnesses and suggested we look there. Just don't tell Penny it's designed for cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment