Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Whole Lot of Cuteness Going On!

Not much going on here so did you honestly expect anything other than cute pics of our latest addition? Cold but sunny day here and still no gym. But did manage to get some time in on the elliptical and yay just found out my gym membership is all set to go for tomorrow! 
By the way Pee Pad training is going very well with Penny; figured out she loves cooked chicken. And she is sleeping so well at night it scares me, touching wood right now cause she sleeps through the night. She has been getting adventurous and is exploring different rooms in the house. Sometimes it's hard to find her and I am treading ever so gently without my Birks in fear of stepping on her. Penny hasn't been locked in her crate in daytime yet, but she will get a dose of that shortly as we are planning to attend a local home show and I really need to get my gym game back on! But it has been a whole lot of fun getting to know her and watch her explore her new surroundings! Looking forward to all the days ahead! 
Oh crap just found out we are expecting another 10 to 20 cm of snow; hope I can make it to the gym! 

Here's Penny L hanging out in an infinity scarf which is perfect for snuggling with her but keeping my hands free to do computer work. And when she falls asleep, I just remove the scarf from around me and tuck her in her blanket. 


Here she is hanging out with Daddy! I can see her becoming a Daddy's Girl!


 Sleeping in a snuggly cozy blanket!


Oops woke her up by taking pictures!


Sporting my new Way too big collar that Uncle Nick & Aunt Angie bought for me and I have a matching leash too! What do ya think of my spiffy name tag? 


8 comments:

  1. So very sweet, you will have to buy child rhinestone bracelets so you can embellish her tiny neck. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of her sleeping is so adorable...she's a sweet addition to your new adventure for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she going to grow into that collar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe she will but time will tell. Apparently it was the smallest collar at the pet store!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen; we are really enjoying her company. And she loves sitting with me at my computer. Hoping she will bring me some March winnings, February was my worst month ever! I have no clue why LOL!

      Delete