Monday, February 16, 2015

Please Let It Not Snow & Orange Is The New Black

Please Let It Not Snow I Think We've Had ENOUGH
I've been hanging out in PJ's the last few days well more like lounge pants. Must admit all this snow makes you feel like hibernating and with all the blowing & drifting snow it's not really advisable to go anywhere unless you really have to. Although I would have liked to have gone to the gym today, it's not like I really have to go. 

And weather like this is perfect for indoor projects which we have no shortage of. Just cleaned the kitchen ceiling fan/light fixture which we just took down. That one will be going in our master bedroom in place of the existing one. And as I speak, hubby is trying to figure out how to best hang our kitchen pot rack. 

As we were driving down the highway the other day, I noticed that a lot of folks, mainly guys were driving in their cars with orange safety jackets. Got me wondering if everyone around here works for the city. Well yesterday in my neighbourhood, when some made an attempt to shovel out their driveways, they were all wearing orange safety jackets too. Does everyone here really work for the city, is it law to wear orange safety jackets or is it that Orange Is The New Black? 
Guess I know what to buy for hubby next Christmas!  

Just ventured out to check the mailbox down the street. Ah yeah right, wasn't about to climb over the mountains of snow and I'm sure Canada Post didn't either. The mail will have to wait for another day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment