Friday, February 20, 2015

Freaking Winter Wonderland & Price Matching

Why does every Freaking Day have to look like a Winter Wonderland! I know it's pretty but would appreciate it more on December 25 and maybe even the days leading up to Christmas. But I just moved into a new house and haven't yet been able to check out the backyard. Who knows what's all out there, wait I knows there's at least 2 or 3 feet of snow back there.

On another note, bought all the new appliances minus the freezer. I have price matched on grocery items in the past and saved a few dollars here and there but trust me price matching on appliances is definitely worth it. Saved hundreds of dollars today so it was a good day indeed! Although still freaking out at spending money cause I'm a frugal gal and have not spent this kind of money in a very long time.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I Love Price Matching but this is the first time I ever did it on large items like appliances! Will definitely be doing this more often.

      Delete