Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Head is Spinning & Penny Lane

Been banned from the gym for bad behavior. Just kidding, but my free 7 day pass is done and found a great deal to join but have to wait to go back to the gym until it is all set up. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

But so much has been happening and it makes my head spin and the gym would really do me some good right now. We had an energy audit done on the house and for the most part all is well but there is always room for improvement which means some work needs to be done. And although the appliances are all in working order, we have been shopping around for more energy efficient ones. That was part of the plan and right now seems like there are lots of sales on appliances. So we bought a new washer and dryer today and perhaps more in the next few days. And in the midst of it all we added a new addition to our family who will be coming home Friday or Saturday. I'm super excited and super nervous. Smaller dog than we ever had before and haven't had a puppy in a very long time. Welcome Penny Lane!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I'm sure you're getting enough exercise shovelling down there for now! Are gas appliances available down there or just propane? Penny Lane is so sweet and I love the name. xo wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I can't shovel snow; my back does not agree with it. It' s a guarantee that my back will go into spasms if I do that. No gas in much of Nova Scotia but we have a propane tank & propane fireplace so propane is the way we will be going. Looking forward to getting Penny Lane. Got the name from a lady that has a blog in Simcoe Ontario. She had a dog named Penny Lane which she unfortunately had to euthanize. The name stuck with me and I decided that one day I would name my dog either Penny Lane or Presley Lane if I ended up getting a male dog.

      Delete