Monday, February 23, 2015

Just Hanging with Penny Lane

Still waiting for my gym membership to go through with the discount. So spending time hanging out with Penny Lane while hubby works on the plumbing/hydro for the new washer/dryer combo which hopefully will be arriving later this week. He also drained the hot water tank and put it on a platform to insulate it ( a recommendation from the energy audit). 

Oh and here's a little video I took of Penny Lane playing with her new friend. I picked up this little green frog in the Valentine's clearance section at Walmart before I even got Penny Lane. Hubby thought it was too big and although I wasn't sure, for the price I thought it would make for a sleep time companion even if it was too big for her to play with. Turns out, it is bigger than her but she is loving it & dragging it around and fighting with it. Don't need expensive toys to keep this puppy happy! 


2 comments: